Raymond D. Hughes

On Leave Here; Now Stationed at Camp Gordon, GA
LT. RAYMOND HUGHES
Second Lieutenant Raymond Hughes, son of Mr. and Mrs. G. R. Hughes, 938 Water Street, is spending a 15-day leave here. He is in the Field Artillery.

Lieutenant Hughes entered the service on June 13, 1942 and received his training at Fort Sill, OK, where he was commissioned in January 1943. He was then sent to Camp Bowie, Brownwood, TX, where he was transferred to Camp Gordon, GA. He will report back to Camp Gordon on August 10.

Mrs. Hughes, the former Beulah Plantz of this city, is with Lieutenant Hughes at the present time.


LT. RAYMOND HUGHES
Lieutenant Raymond D. Hughes, son of Mr. and Mrs. G. R. Hughes, 938 Water Street, has arrived in England, according to word received by his wife, who resides at 144 Chippewa Street.

In the Field Artillery, Lieutenant Hughes entered the service two years ago. He was commissioned on January 14, 1943 at Fort Sill, OK and was stationed at Camp Bowie, TX.

He was last stationed at Camp Gordon, GA and left this country on August 7.